How to Claim Plushible Coupons Through Amazon
How to redeem the voucher:
- Add the voucher to your Shopping Basket by clicking the "Collect this Voucher" button. Each voucher is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have collected a voucher, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the voucher. You will usually have until 23:59 on the Expiry Date to redeem the voucher. Quantities are limited and collected vouchers may expire before the Expiry Date.
- To redeem the voucher by making a one-off purchase:
- Add a Qualifying Item to your Shopping Basket by clicking the "Add to Basket" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The voucher discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of one Qualifying Item. If you checkout with more than one Qualifying Item in your basket, the discount will only apply to the cheapest Qualifying Item. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
- To redeem the voucher by starting a new Subscribe & Save subscription:
- From the product description page of a Qualifying Item, choose the Subscribe & Save option.
Select the number of units you want to receive and the frequency of your delivery then click the "Subscribe Now" button to activate your subscription.
- The voucher discount will be automatically applied to the first delivery of your new Subscribe & Save subscription. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear in your subscription summary.
- You can see all your collected vouchers on the Voucher Home Page under "Your Recently Collected Vouchers".
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel any voucher at any time.
- Each voucher may only be used at www.amazon.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each voucher collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some vouchers more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a voucher more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same voucher in a single order.
- If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a voucher, the voucher discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Delivery charges may apply. Learn more about delivery options and rates.
- Any voucher discount which you use in connection with a new Subscribe & Save subscription for a Qualifying Item will only be applied to your first delivery. If you cancel the subscription for the Qualifying Item, you will not receive the discount. If you modify the subscription, including changing the delivery date, you will not receive the discount; you may be able to collect the voucher again and apply it to your modified subscription if the voucher is still available.
- For 'Subscribe & Save only' vouchers, you will need to subscribe to the Qualifying Item(s) to receive the discount; 'Subscribe & Save only' vouchers cannot be redeemed against one-off purchases.
- For 'Amazon Family only' vouchers, you will need to be a member of Amazon Family to benefit from the discount. Please ensure you are signed into your account or join Amazon Family here.
- For 'Prime Student only' vouchers, you will need to be a member of Prime Student to benefit from the discount. Please ensure you are signed into your account or join Prime Student here.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. Learn more here.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Vouchers must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.